I mentioned sex a few posts back. I probably offended the few people that read this blog (and they probably don't read it anymore). I've decided to stop worrying about sex so much. I'm tired of being the aggressor and begging my husband for affection. Okay, it's not really begging, but it sort of feels like it. I've decided to just let whatever happens, happen. I can't change things between us overnight, it's going to take time. I know as I lose weight, I will become more attractive to him. That's been proven historically in our relationship. So I'm just going to continue losing weight and let nature take it's course. That's enough said about this aspect of my life.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm still here! If you offended anyone and they left, then you don't need them! :o) Again, I just wanted to say I'm thinking about you. I know that it's probably a really hard situation to be in and hope that things get better for you!
And by the way, when you say "old woman" you better not be referring to you or I'm going to have to find a way to smack you! :o)
Post a Comment