I really suck at making goals and sticking to them. I looked back at my last post about setting goals and I said I'd lose three pounds by July 4th, today. What did that mean? What was my weight when I made that goal? It would have made more sense to set a goal weight, not an amount of weight to lose.
So, here I go again, setting more goals.
By July 28th, four weigh ins from now, I want to weigh 175 pounds. That's a totally achieveable goal. 6.4 pounds in four weeks, or 1.6 pounds a week. Any fool can do that, right?
Goal #1: July 28, 2008 - 175
By August 19th, my anniversary, I want to weigh 170 pounds. That's five pounds or about 1.67 pounds a week for three weeks. Again, easily attainable (right? Please someone, tell me I'm right!).
Goal #2: August 19, 2008 - 170
Now I have something to work towards, not just some big, vague number of 135 that seems so far away, but reasonable, achievable goals for the near future.
I think I can, I think I can....
Friday, July 4, 2008
Goals - again!
Posted by Diana at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I think you can, too!!
Post a Comment