It'll be a miracle if I make it to tomorrow without eating the entire contents of my fridge, kitchen cabinets, and pantry. I'm beyond hungry today. I've entered some new realm of hunger, I'm not even sure I've been here before, and I know I'm not liking it.
I was stupid yesterday. I worked out for an hour, came home, work around the house and then didn't eat dinner. Instead, I had a couple glasses of leftover champagne for dinner. I intended to eat dinner, it just didn't happen. My total Points for yesterday was 13.
I'm suppose to eat at least 20 Points a day, and I almost always eat all my APs and some Flex Points. I average around 25-27 Points a day.
When I got on the scale this morning I was down a couple pounds from my Monday weigh-in. I guess that's good, but honest to God, I'm so hungry at the moment I'm not sure I'm going to make it through this day without a major binge. I'm fighting it, drinking my water, trying to focus on anything but food.
One of Dr. Beck's guidelines, which is printed on little tear-out cards in the back of her book says this: "Do it anyway. Even if I don't feel like using a diet skill, I have to do it anyway. If I do only what I feel like doing, I won't be able to lose weight and keep it off."
I want to eat, and I want to eat everything! My diet skill to avert this binge is to remain in control and be very conscious of my actions. Focus on the here and now, get through the next hour and then the next. Just make it through this freaking day.
God grant me the serenity...
Exercise:
30 minutes Crossramp
40 minutes strength


9 comments:
Diana, just repeat after me. THIS TOO SHALL PAST.
Like you said, just take it one hour at a time. And please, eat something or it'll only get worse. Maybe some protein or an apple.
Good luck to you sweetie. :o)
Hello, Congratulations for your Blog, I found very interesting.
A Hug
Paduim
Curiitba-Pr-Brazil
www.paduim.blogspot.com
Hey, Since it has been a few hours since you posted this, I assume the hunger has passed or you have an empty fridge... hang in there!!
Stand naked in front of a full length mirror for 5 minutes. That will kill MY appetite anytime I get the hungeries. LOL
Just keep busyand good luck.
Hi. Thanks for visiting Fat Don't Wrinkle. Head hunger or something else? When I'm in avoidance mode - like avoiding grading papers - I cruise the kitchen...not hungry but it's a diversion. I need to do my papers to avert the "hunger" today. I'm not a fan of WW "rate your hunger." I get it, but I typically eat when tummy growls...that much I've learned. Good luck fighting the good fight.
I came by to say "HI" to fellow BLBE#2 challengers!
I just have to say your current weight loss is amazing! How exciting to be so close to goal! I hope to have the same results someday!
Have a great weekend! I hope you managed to stay away from the food yesterday!
Hello, thanks for your comment on my blog and your suggestions! Yep, that whole side of the family is full of people who "sound like a bit of a nut."
I guess I'll just try your suggestion (be a duck!). Thanks!
Hey there,
Thanks for your comment on my blog
I guess I just need to realize when I need a break...as hard as that is sometimes :)
We are gonna kick some serious ass with the BLBE 2 Challenge!!
Another BLBE2-er popping in to say hi! Friday was an awfully hungry day for me, too. Maybe there was something in the air? I sure hope you did better at resisting in the long run than I did!
Post a Comment