Day 6 of BLBE Challenge
2. I hit the gym six times this week. Including two personal training sessions and my first spinning class. I loved the spinning class yesterday but I'm in some serious pain today. 9 activity Points for a one-hour class. Can't beat that.
3. I didn't journal, not a single day. Very bad! Goal this week is to journal every day. I did it every day for five months, not sure why I decided to do it half-hearted or not at all the last two months. Probably why I've been stuck at the same weight for the last six weeks.
4. I love reading all the BLBE blogs, but there aren't enough hours in the day.
5. I slacked on sleep every night last week (see #4). Goal this week is to get eight hours of sleep a night. I know sufficient sleep is very important for weight loss, as well as my sanity. See this post about sleep on one of my favorite blogs, Coming Clean: tales of a disordered eater.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have to stick close to home because I'm on-call this weekend for my job (yuk!), so it'll be a quiet (I hope) at-home weekend for us.


1 comments:
You are kicking butt - that is fantastic how you have lost almost 4lbs this week by following your WW plan. Also, it looks like you have set yourself some awesome goals (esp. with the consistent journaling) to really sustain some momentum.
Watch that pain from your spinning class - sounds suspicious. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment