Sunday, September 21, 2008

In the beginning...the before pictures

The start of the Biggest Loser Challenge
September 21, 2008 - 176.6




I agreed to participate in Angie's Biggest Loser Challenge and part of the deal is to post our before pictures. Ugh! There are few things in life I hate worse than looking at my picture. And these are pictures AFTER I've lost over 60 pounds, but they're now my "new" before pictures for the challenge. 

Today is a do-over (this morning I caught part of the City Slickers movie on TCM  - love that movie). That's the cool thing about life, every day is a do-over, a chance to get it right this time. And dammit - I'm going to get it right today. So far, so good. :)

6 comments:

carla said...

Found you through spunky suzi.

Happy new week!!

New lifestyle starts.....


N
O
W.


MizFit

jeannie* said...

But just think how great it will be to see the before pictures when youve got smokin AFTER pictures!

Angela Power said...

Hey I think you look like a skinny mini! ;-) You look fantastic and congrats on your 60 lbs lost!! Wooot! WOw I can only imagine what you're gonna look like when your all done!

Pamela said...

Oh my God, Diana!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! And positively skinny! I'm so jealous! :)

Diana said...

Thanks you guys! I really feel gung-ho (is that a word?) about this challenge. Just the push I needed.

And Angie and Pamela, ummm, I think you gals need glasses. I'm so far from skinny it's not even funny. :) But thanks for saying so, that was sweet.

Cat said...

How pretty are you??? Wow! If This is the 'before' I can't wait to see the 'after'!!