Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog heaven

Day 3 BL Challenge


I stayed home from work today, not for any real reason other than I was exhausted and just didn't want to go in. After a three-hour nap this morning I started reading Angie's Biggest Loser Challenge participants' blogs, all 64 of them. It was so fun! If you want to read the blogs, click on the Biggest Loser blog edition logo on the right.

It's comforting to know I'm not such a freak when it comes to food, there are many others out there just as obsessed about it as I am. That somehow makes me feel normal.  In fact, it seems that having food issues is more normal than not having food issues, at least in this little piece of the cyberworld.

The best part about reading all these blogs is I gathered a wealth of ideas on how to be successful at weight loss. Everything from taking pictures of my food to help me realize how much food I'm eating, training for a triathalon to get out of my exercise rut, to realizing that some day I can have some of the fattening food I love, just not now while I'm trying to lose weight. Right now I have to eat clean. 

I regret I didn't take notes while reading the blogs, but I want to thank everyone for all their great ideas. In addition, most of the bloggers have a fantastic sense of humor and are great writers. I feel like I fell into blog heaven with this challenge. My only problem is so many blogs, so little time!

Exercise today:

40 minutes Crossramp
40 minutes strength training - upper

Stayed OP


5 comments:

BK said...

That's great that you were able to read everyone's blog. I feel so overwhelmed every time I go to the list and am only able to view a few at a time.

We're all in this together! :-)

Anonymous said...

Having a great time reading them! But I'm losing sleep to do it ;-)

Paige said...

Oh! I love the crossramp! Awesome job!

I'll let you know how the Zune does!

Leigh Anne said...

Isn't it fun getting to know everyone. I don't normally have time to read them all but I try to get to 5 or 6 a day and evryone who comments on mine.

Work is uber quiet today so I'm working my way through the whole list. Loving it.

Pamela said...

If it's possible, you should try out the Google Reader if you haven't already. You can enter in the web addresses of the blogs on that challenge (or any you read) to subscribe to them and then you can log on and it'll show the ones that have new entries. That way you don't have to check them all and they're all in one place. You may already have tried this, but I just thought I would mention it! I know it's hard to keep up with a bunch of different ones!