Thursday, September 18, 2008
I guess what happens in Atlanta stays in Atlanta
Weight 176.6
I stayed OP with the food, but went over the top with the alcohol. I'm usually not a big drinker, and I blame it on being a little nervous and uncomfortable in the social situation I was thrown into. The only thing that saved me is that everyone else around me was drinking at least as much or more than me. Airline people are notorious for loving to party hard and when you pair that with vendors trying to sell them their products, you have the ingredients for some pretty hardy partying.
We got back to Seattle 6pm Wednesday, and I was still recovering from the worst hangover of my life Thursday afternoon. I essentially had a two-day hangover. The moral of this story is that I'm too old to drink like an out-of-control idiot.
As far as my weight, I weighed this morning and I'm 176.6, about the same as at my last weigh in. Strangely, I'm not terrible concerned about it. I'm back being completely OP, and I feel like I never want to drink again for the rest of my life.
PS - our hotel was awesome. The Intercontinental in Buckhead. I highly recommend it if you're ever in Atlanta. They upgraded us to the Executive Club Level ($500 a night). It was very cool getting to see how the other half lives (although I sort of felt like a country mouse in the big city).
Posted by Diana at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Diana!
Ready to beat the arse off the 170's er wha???!
Booooyah!!!!
-A
Please don't feel too bad about how much you drank! I think it was completely understandable in the situation you were in and I probably would have done the same, even though I, too, haven't drank in quite a while! I'm glad you made it through your trip safely and it's great to have you back! PS - congrats on the weigh-in! Staying the same after a trip is fantastic!
Post a Comment