Why is this so damn hard?! A little bit of stress and I fall apart, by not being OP and not exercising today. I feel like I'm going to gain all my weight back, I feel scared.
I didn't work out tonight because of Weight Watchers, and afterwards I spent an hour talking to my best girlfriend about her family problems. Then I got home late and was starving, and waiting for me was my $550 traffic ticket, the one where I was rear-ended and my car was totaled. I guess I was somewhat thankful because the officer told me each of us (me and the jerk) would be getting a $1,000+ ticket for road rage. It's a long story, but the other guy started the whole thing, I just didn't pull over, which I guess I should have done. Luckily, my husband is being really sweet and has already hired an attorney and she said she's sure we can beat this ticket. I'm angry and upset with the police and the jerk that hit me. Oh yeah, and the jerk is suing me for bodily injury (he's a liar, he was fine). My insurance company told me not to worry about it because the other guy hit me and totaled my car, so they're going after him. What a mess!
So what do I do? I ate everything I could get my hands on tonight. None of it was unhealthy food, but I ate a lot of it, and that made it not healthy. I didn't even count the Points, but I know it was too much food because I feel ill now.
This isn't how I'm suppose to handle things like this. Things like this are what make up life (okay, so maybe this is a little over the top from normal), but stress is part of life and if I can't handle it without stuffing my face, what hope is there for me getting to goal and maintaining it? I guess tomorrow is another day, and I can start over...again. Damn it, I'm mad at myself right now for so many reasons.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Struggling
Posted by Diana at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Diana, I just wanted to send you a "hug"! It sounds like you've got a lot going on, so please don't be too hard on yourself! I also wanted to let you know that I'm here for you!
Post a Comment