Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Out of words

I’m not sure why I’m posting anything because I honestly feel like I’m out of words tonight. I have nothing worthwhile or interesting to say (as if I ever do).

I worked out today for 50 minutes at lunch, and so far I’ve been OP but it’s only 9pm. I could do a lot of damage with night eating. Perhaps I’ll go to bed earlier just so I can avoid the temptation of eating. I’m not really hungry anyway, just very tired, in fact exhausted is more accurate.

Tomorrow night I meet with my personal trainer, Debbie, for the first time. It’s the same gal that teaches my favorite aerobics class at the YMCA, where I work out on my lunch hours (hour and a half lunches). I really like her a lot. She's 40 and just had a baby about six months ago, and has a body to die for. I’ll see how it goes with her, and if she’s worth the money, I’ll probably buy a package of sessions with her. I’m just not sure how I’ll take someone standing over me counting my reps and correcting my moves with the weights. I’m sure I’ve been doing everything wrong since all I know is what I’ve read in the multitude of fitness books I own. Debbie is such a nice, fun person that I'm fairly confident it'll go well. I sure hope so, because I’m stagnating with this whole exercise thing. I’m doing it, but I need something different, something to shake things up a bit.

For someone who didn’t have any words, I sure said a lot of nothing.

Activity Points earned: 4 Points

20 mins. Stairclimber (103 flights - I hate this blasted machine!)
20 mins. Bicycle
10 mins. Elliptical

0 comments: