I don’t know what happened to turn me around today, but something inside of me just clicked. It was like the stars and planets all aligned to get me back on track. The skinny girl in me was fighting to get out, and the fat girl didn’t have a chance.
I counted my Points for the first time in at least a week, and I journaled every bite I ate. I worked out for a full hour, and I was totally into it, giving it my all and keeping my heart rate up. I don't know where this strength comes from when I get like this, but I like it. I feel like I can accomplish anything.
I think part of my motivation today came from this gal, she has lost 181 pounds. Her blog is excellent and she expresses a lot of the things I think and feel about being overweight and weight loss, but she does a much better job explaining it than I do. Unfortunately, she hasn’t kept up her blog for the last couple of months. I know she’s doing well because she posted some pictures on the 200+ board. Regardless, she has some incredible insight into weight loss.
I really want to keep this momentum. Right now, I'm just going to focus on the rest of this month, the next five days (which happens to include Labor Day weekend). For now, I'm going to forget about next month or the rest of the year or the rest of my life, I'm going to try my hardest to make it through the the next five days staying OP and exercising every day. I can do anything for five freakin' days, right?
Note: I'm changing my weigh-in day back to Monday. Friday isn't really working for me. It gives me too much leeway to eat, drink and be merry over the weekend, then struggle all week trying to get back OP and then repeat the process. The reality is if I really want this weight off, I can't have a party every weekend.
Activity Points earned = 4
30 minutes Crosstrainer - intense level w/ HR 130-140
30 minutes weights (free weights and weight machines)
I counted my Points for the first time in at least a week, and I journaled every bite I ate. I worked out for a full hour, and I was totally into it, giving it my all and keeping my heart rate up. I don't know where this strength comes from when I get like this, but I like it. I feel like I can accomplish anything.
I think part of my motivation today came from this gal, she has lost 181 pounds. Her blog is excellent and she expresses a lot of the things I think and feel about being overweight and weight loss, but she does a much better job explaining it than I do. Unfortunately, she hasn’t kept up her blog for the last couple of months. I know she’s doing well because she posted some pictures on the 200+ board. Regardless, she has some incredible insight into weight loss.
I really want to keep this momentum. Right now, I'm just going to focus on the rest of this month, the next five days (which happens to include Labor Day weekend). For now, I'm going to forget about next month or the rest of the year or the rest of my life, I'm going to try my hardest to make it through the the next five days staying OP and exercising every day. I can do anything for five freakin' days, right?
Note: I'm changing my weigh-in day back to Monday. Friday isn't really working for me. It gives me too much leeway to eat, drink and be merry over the weekend, then struggle all week trying to get back OP and then repeat the process. The reality is if I really want this weight off, I can't have a party every weekend.
Activity Points earned = 4
30 minutes Crosstrainer - intense level w/ HR 130-140
30 minutes weights (free weights and weight machines)



0 comments:
Post a Comment