I shouldn't be allowed to post late at night. There should be a lock on my computer (and the refrigerator) that locks it up tight at 11pm. I posted last night around midnight. I was tired and frustrated with myself on many levels. I wasn't hungry though, I took care of that problem, which of course created more anxiety about going off OP. I thought about deleting last night's post this morning but saw a couple people had already read it, and anyway, who really cares. If that's how I felt, it's just how I felt.
Today is better. The sun is shining, well, sort of, this is Seattle and if there's even a glimmer of sun we say it's a sunny day (actually looks like rain again). I'm telecommuting, so it's always a good day when I'm not physically in the office.
I plan on taking a 90-minute lunch and going to the gym. I feel stronger today, like I can beat this disease (FAT). I know I'm worth the trouble, I just have to connect my mind to my body and get it to do what I want. This body of mine seems to have a life of it's own and doesn't listen to me. Sometimes it feels like two people are existing in the same body, the fat one that never wants to exercise and eat whatever the hell she wants, and the thin one, that encourages me exercise and eat right. Lately, the fat girl is winning.
This is your brain speaking, get your butt in gear Diana! Stop messing around and screwing up. There are six days left in August, at least make those six days completely OP and exercise your butt off, literally!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Posting at midnight
Posted by Diana at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment