Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Weigh in results: -0.8

Okay, it's not much, 8/10ths of one pound, but I'm happy with it. Especially when I weighed at home on Monday and weighed 179.0! That meant I was up about seven pounds from my last weigh in the previous week. When I saw the 170.8 in my Weight Watcher book this morning, I wanted to jump for joy (actually, I think I did squeal a little bit with happiness). Before I got dressed for my Weight Watcher meeting this morning, I actually saw 169 flicker for just a second on my home scales. I haven't seen that number in about three years. 


I'm making some changes in my exercise and in what I'm eating, on the recommendaiton of my trainer. Less cardio, but more intense when I do it (cardio blast workouts), and more strength training. Also adding in a lot more protein to my diet, and less Weight Watcher ice cream bars and less fruit (I was going crazy on the fruit).

Goal for next weigh in is 169. I know I can do this!

0 comments: