I screwed up again last night. After a perfect day of being totally OP, after two hard workouts, one at noon and one at 6pm, I had another binge last night. Not as horrible as the night before, but still bad.
To make things even worse, I stepped on the scale this morning, as I do every morning (official weigh in is Friday). In one 24-hour period I gained three pounds!
I looked at Beck's Diet Solution again today, and I'm going to give it my best to embrace the hunger tonight. It's not going to kill me to be hungry, I just have to make it until morning and I get to eat again, right? No big deal, it's just a few hours. I can do this!
Exercise:
40 minutes Crossramp
20 minutes bike
Update: 10/2 6:30am - I did it! I made it through the night without a binge. I tried the idea in Beck's Diet Solution. I let myself feel the hunger and told myself breakfast was only seven hours away. I could make it seven hours. I stayed in bed when I woke up at 11pm and let myself just think about feeling hungry. I fell back asleep and just woke up. It feels good to not have given in to mindless eating. Maybe there is hope for me. :)


4 comments:
I've been reading the Beck Diet book as well, and she has some helpful suggestions. I think that when it comes to night time eating, you just have to break the habit - at least, that is what I had to do.
hope and inspiration.
Im sending a friend your way who has been saying she's gonna read the BECK book for ages now...
M.
While I have no idea what the Beck Diet Book is, I do admire your ability to fess up and instead of getting down about binging and giving up(like I usually do) you just shrug it off and move on!
BTW, I also love MY trainer :)
I may have to check into this Beck book....I have a problem with binges too. Good Luck!
Post a Comment