After entering in all my food in the online tracker throughout the day, I had a revelation tonight. I quit journaling my food because it makes it easier to cheat.
If I don't track every bite I eat, I tend to be pretty lenient with myself. I have those conversations where I try to reason with myself why it's okay to eat that little extra, and I almost always win. Because if I don't really know how much I've eaten, then I don't really know when I should stop.
Today I've had 26.5 Points. I only earned 3 Points Activity today with a 50-minute workout, and ate 3.5 Flex Points.
So this is what it feels like to be hungry. I don't like it. I'm just glad it's 10pm. I'm going to bed now, on an empty stomach. Hopefully I'll survive until breakfast.
Note: 11/20 7am - I made it through the night without snacking, and I didn't die! Apparently someone that's 32 pounds overweight can go eight hours without food. Who knew?


1 comments:
I certainly didn't know that! I'm going to have to change my entire way of thinking now, dang it! :o) Going eight hours without food certainly doesn't sound pleasant. I wouldn't know though...it's been so long since I tried it. :o)
It sounds like you're doing pretty good sticking to your plan! You're my inspiration!
Post a Comment