Okay, lesson learned. I had a busy, hectic Friday and Saturday. I don't know how many Points I ate on each of these days, but it was no where near my daily "requirement" of 20. Plus, I worked out both days and I always eat my activity Points, so that's another 3-5 Points, plus I usually eat a few Flex Points. This means I probably shorted myself at least 10-15 Points each day. Stupid.
I was starving yesterday but stayed in control, although just barely. I can't count how many times I said to hell with, just eat what you want! Somehow, I managed to not listen to my evil twin, and kept busy with errands. I spent over an hour at the Halloween store buying a bunch of junk for 50% off. I love that place and picked up a lot of fun stuff really cheap.
I caught up on a lot of blogs yesterday. Thank God for all you guys. Most of you probably don't even know this, but you often save me from myself. I read how well so many of you are doing, or how you're struggling and fighting the good fight. It really helps me stay on track. I know I'm not alone, and I know this is do-able because so many of you are doing it. I hope you know who you are, my BLBE bloggers and my old favorites, Pamela, Carlos, Tony, Ella, Tricia and Melissa and many more (see my favorites for all their blog links). You're my lifeline.
Today I'm so hungry I could chew off my right arm. I feel weak and tired, add in the hunger and I feel like this is going to be a lost cause. Wish me luck making it through the day without falling off into some sort of food hell. It's going to be a struggle, I feel it already and it's not even 8am.
Exercise 11/03/2008:
1 hour strength
20 mins. elliptical
10 mins. Stairmaster


3 comments:
Good luck...although with your progress so far in the BLBE challenge you certainly seem to have things under control.
From time to time I give myself permission to excuse a "treat" here and there and honestly its hurting no-one but myself.
Stay on track and eat when you are hungry!
You know you can do it!!
I second what Krista said - please make sure to eat when you're hungry, Diana! I hope that the rest of your day wasn't as much of a struggle as you thought it was going to be, but remember that regardless of what happened, we're all behind you 100%! I'm very impressed with your willpower yesterday! I don't think I could have stayed on track, especially after eating so little on Saturday and Sunday. I also hope you know how much you've saved us from ourselves, as well!
Somehow, by some miracle, I'm staying on track. Still feeling hungrier than normal, but hanging in there.
Thanks Krista and Pamela for the support. You guys are the greatest.
Post a Comment