Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday night weighin

Well, I did it, I went to my Monday night Weight Watcher meeting and actually weighed in. I almost made my 75 pounds lost, but was .6 pounds short of that award (it's another washer...why?).


Lost this week: 1.2

Current weight: 164.8

Total lost:  74.4

Pounds to lose to reach goal of 135:  29.8

Wow! I actually see daylight at the end of this long, dark tunnel I've been trapped in for the last couple of months. 

4 comments:

Ron said...

Wow, you are doing good, Congrats on the WI, you will get there! Guess what happened to me at my WI this morning!!!

WWSuzi said...

You are doing awesome!! Congrats

Pamela said...

Whoohoo! Congratulations, Diana! I'm so proud of you! And you're getting so close!

Skye-Lynn said...

Diana, I am so happy for you! Thanks so much for continuing to inspire me!