Yesterday I was thinking I really need to kick this into high gear to lose six pounds by the end of the year. I was thinking of things I need to do, like setting goals, journaling, get back to the healthy eight guidelines, the water, portion control and maybe even step up the exercise a bit.
I definitely need to cut out the junk, not that I eat that much junk, but those Skinny Cows (what's left of them) have to go. No more Weight Watcher ice cream bars either. I gave those up for months, but somehow recently got hooked on them again.
I weigh in on Saturday or Sunday mornings and then go to a Monday night meeting (because I love the leader). Last night we were introduced to the new Momentum plan. I'm actually excited about this. It fits in with me reaching my December 31 goal (anything under 160...I'll even take 159.9).
I already do most of this new plan, I do what my leader calls the "Flore" plan, try to eat Core foods while doing the Flex plan. I have to count Points, because I can't be trusted.
The most exciting news was a sneak peek at week two, we get to carry over our Activity Points to the next day if we don't use them (within the same week). I even shouted out a "Wahoo!" in the meeting when I heard this bit of information. This has been a thorn in my side since I started Weight Watchers. On Saturdays I often work out up to two hours, then take Sunday off. On Sundays I'm usually dying of hunger because of the intense workout the day before, and because it's my workout day off I don't have any Activitiy Points (yes, I eat all my 35 Flex Points, but I want more). It's a vicious cycle. This will be perfect if I can carry over my APs so Sundays aren't such a struggle for me.
I'm really happy this new plan came out right when I decided it's time to take control again. This will give me the momentum I need to move forward and reach my weight loss goals. Wahoo!


1 comments:
I'm with you on the activity points! I honestly don't think that the change in plan is going to change much for me as far as what I eat. Especially with how they focus on getting the most for your points. You know I've always been a quantity girl. I want to eat as much as I can! :o)
Post a Comment