I have three large boxes of clothes that I outgrew about a year ago. Sadly, I packed all these clothes away and put them in the garage. Last week I brought them in the house and this morning I started trying them on. So far I've found several items that fit, which is great because my old clothes are all getting too big.
One pair of size 18 jeans that I tried on were too small. These are old jeans, probably at least ten years old. They're out of style, but I keep them because I think they're a true size 18. I was able to button them and zip them, but they are extemely tight. When I sat down I couldn't breathe. My muffin top flowed over the waistband, and it wasn't a pretty sight. This is somewhat frustrating, but it's also a good reminder that I still have a very long way to go. It makes me want to work even harder so I can get where these true size 18's are too big.
Monday, May 26, 2008
That darn vanity sizing!
Posted by Diana at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment